Interested in expanding your knowledge of liquid biopsies via engaging, expert-led webinars? Then don’t miss our latest series, Liquid Biopsy ONLINE!
This 3-part webinar series will give you valuable insights from experts in the field, exploring the applications, challenges and benefits associated with this exciting new tool in precision oncology.
By attending Liquid Biopsy ONLINE you will:
- Learn about the latest liquid biopsy assays being developed for a variety of biomarkers and tumour types.
- Find out how the latest clinical studies are verifying the use of liquid biopsies for therapy monitoring, treatment selection and MRD detection.
- See how the latest methods and innovations are improving the sensitivity, reliability and clinical utility of liquid biopsies.
- Understand which considerations still need to be addressed as we enter the prime time for their clinical use.
**Please note, by registering for one webinar in the series you will automatically gain access to all subsequent webinars in the series**
Webinar 1: Leveraging Liquid Biopsy for a More Personalised Approach to Cancer Treatment and Monitoring
Tuesday 14th November at 3pm GMT / 4pm CET / 10am EST
This webinar will take you through examples of how liquid biopsies are being used to improve diagnosis, monitor patients and select the right treatments.
- Talk 1: Evaluating the Use of ctDNA to Guide Chemotherapy Treatment Decisions for Colorectal Cancer Patients
- Naureen Starling, Principal Investigator and Consultant (Medical Oncology), The Royal Marsden Hospital
- Talk 3: Clinical Development of Liquid Biopsy-Based Assays for Children with Solid Tumors
- Jaclyn Biegel, Chief of Genomic Medicine and Director for Personalized Medicine, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Webinar 2: Liquid Biopsy for MRD and Resistance Detection
Tuesday 21st November at 3pm GMT / 4pm CET / 10am EST
Join this webinar to learn how the latest biomarkers and assays are allowing for liquid biopsies to accurately detect MRD and make predications of cancer recurrence.
- Talk 1: Monitoring MRD in Colorectal Cancer to Advance Precision Medicine
- Pashtoon Kasi, Director, Colon Cancer and Precision Medicine Research for Liquid Biopsies, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Talk 2: Advancing MRD Detection in Patients with Hematologic Cancers
- David Kurtz, Assistant Professor and Group Lead, Stanford University
- Talk 3: Defining the Clinical Utility of Liquid Biopsy for MRD Detection in Colon Cancer: The PEGASUS Trial
- Sara Lonardi, Head of Oncology, Veneto Institute of Oncology IOV – IRCCS Padua, Italy
Webinar 3: Overcoming Challenges and Establishing the Clinical Utility of Liquid Biopsies
Tuesday 28th November at 3pm GMT / 4pm CET / 10am EST
This webinar will showcase how the latest assays, methods and technologies are priming liquid biopsies for widespread clinical implementation, and highlight the considerations that still need to be addressed.
- Talk 1: Injectable Priming Agents and Sequencing Technology Innovations to Improve Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Viktor Adalsteinsson, Director of the Gerstner Center for Cancer Diagnostics and Lead of the Liquid Biopsy Team, Broad Institute
- Talk 2: Clinical Considerations for the Implementation of Liquid Biopsy Testing in Lung Cancer Patients
- Paul Hofman, Professor-Clinician and Team Leader, Nice Sophia Antipolis University
- Talk 3: “Plasma-first” Approach for Molecular Genotyping in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: opportunities and challenges
- Miguel García-Pardo, Medical Oncologist, Hospital Universitario Ramón y Cajal, Madrid