The emergence of liquid biopsies is one of the technologies that has the potential to transform cancer care for good. With applications for non-invasive diagnosis and disease monitoring, overcoming the challenges that prevent the clinical utility of liquid biopsies must be addressed.
We are delighted to share with you our latest report: Liquid Biopsy: Current Status and Future Directions
This report will provide you with:
- An overview of the current status of liquid biopsy technologies
- Exclusive interviews with key opinion leaders on the future directions of liquid biopsy research and clinical implementation
- Insights into the technical and social barriers preventing the clinical uptake of liquid biopsy technologies
- Klaus Pantel, Chairman, Department of Tumor Biology, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Lauren Leiman, Executive Director, BloodPac
- Francois Clement-Bidard, Head of Breast Cancer Group, Institut Curie
- Hunter Underhill, Assistant Professor, University of Utah
With exclusive interviews from thought leaders and key case studies, you can download the report for free here.