Join us for our latest webinar series, Genomics in Drug Discovery ONLINE, to discover how we can harness the latest omics technologies to develop and discover disease biomarkers, identify better targets and design drugs with the greatest chance of success.
– – – – –
Webinar 2: Unlocking the power of genomics to make better drugs – genomics in target ID & validation
Tuesday 8 November at 3pm GMT/ 4pm CET/ 11am EDT
In this webinar, we will discuss approaches utilising genomics to identify drug targets and how they play a role in the target ID and validation process. The webinar will also cover integrating genomics with biomarker research and how we could mine existing clinical and sequencing data to advance drug discovery.
- Leveraging Clinical and Molecular Data to Advance Drug Discovery for AD in the Era of Precision Medicine
- Marina Sirota, Associate Professor, University of California
- Targeting leukemia initiating cells in B-cell type acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Noriko Satake, Associate Professor, UC Davis
– – – – –
Previous webinars in the series:
Webinar 1: Accelerating drug discovery with the latest (gen)omics technologies
Tuesday 1 November at 3pm GMT/ 4pm CET/ 11am EST
In this webinar, we will discuss how genomics is playing a critical role in drug discovery and we will share omics case studies of patient-derived human 3D tissue cultures.
- Chemogenomic profiling and phenotypic screening in patient-derived human 3D tissue cultures
- Volker Lauschke, Associate Professor in Personalized Medicine and Drug Development, Karolinska Institutet & Deputy Head of the Margarete Fischer-Bosch Institute of Clinical Pharmacology
- Building a Multimodal Cancer Research Platform
- Prabhu Arumugam, Director of Clinical Data and Imaging, Genomics England
Did you miss Webinar 1? Catch up on demand here.
– – – – –