The Festival of Genomics & Biodata is a highlight of the Front Line Genomics’ calendar and we are delighted to announce that this year’s Festival was yet another huge success!
Since the Festival ended, we have been inundated with requests for on-demand access to the Festival presentations. Therefore, over the next few weeks, we will be showcasing a selection of some of the most popular talks from this year’s Festival of Genomics & Biodata in video format for you to view at your leisure. Whether you missed the Festival first time around or if you just want to rewatch some of the talks again, there is something for everyone.
Three weeks ago, we started with a selection of presentations from five of our keynote speakers: Dame Sue Hill, Chris Wigley, Mark Effingham, Sir Patrick Vallance and Andrew Morris.
Two week ago, we continued with some audience favourites from four well known speakers: Heidi Rehm, Stephanie Devaney, Marshall Summar and Eric Green.
Last week, we added a keynote panel discussion on a collaboration between the University of Oxford and GSK.
This week, we focus on cancer genomics and liquid biopsy with presentations from:
- Paul Workman, Professor of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Institute of Cancer Research
- Clare Turnbull, Professor of Translational Cancer Genetics, Institute of Cancer Research
- Peter Johnson, National Clinical Director for Cancer, NHS England
- Charles Swanton, Senior Group Leader, Crick Institute
- Klaus Pantel, Chairman of the Institute of Tumour Biology, University Centre Hamburg-Eppendorf