Rapid advances in the single cell and spatial space have enabled greater insights into cellular heterogeneity and tissue architecture at unparalleled resolution. These advances are facilitating the capture of deep phenotypic data to help uncover the secrets of biology, from early development to disease such as cancer or Alzheimer’s. Furthermore, these techniques could be the key to the development of personalised medicine approaches.
By focusing on the recent advances in resolution and analysis, we present our new report – Advances in Single Cell & Spatial Analysis – 2nd Edition – which will showcase how the single cell and spatial space has evolved over the past year.
What will you gain from downloading this report?
- Insights into the advances across the single cell and spatial space in the past year and what to expect in 2022 and beyond
- Updates on the challenges and opportunities for utilising single cell multi-modal technologies to further our understanding of biology
- An understanding of the importance of incorporating spatial context to omics studies and how to approach the analysis of this data
- An overview of the up-and-coming utilisation of single cell proteomics and its application in a variety of research areas
- Access to case studies and interviews from key contributors who will share their methodologies and experiences across a range of different therapeutic areas and applications
We would like to give a special thanks to our contributors for their help and guidance in putting this report together:
- Yuhan Hao, Postdoc, Satija Lab, New York Genome Center
- Zhongyi Wang, Senior Expert I Data Science, Novartis
- Manjunath Hegde, Principal Scientist & Associate Fellow, GSK
- Anne Van der Leun, PhD student, Netherlands Cancer Centre
- Mirjam Hoekstra, PhD student, Netherlands Cancer Institute
- Kai Tan, Director, Center for Single Cell Biology, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Yu Xin (Will) Wang, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Microbiology & Immunology, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Pablo Camara, Assistant Professor of genetics, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Jens Durruthy, Associate Director, Product Management, 10x Genomics
- Nikhil Rao, Senior Director, Strategic and Product Marketing, 10x Genomics